Redditch County Conservative Association regularly carries out surveys of the local population so we can understand your priorities and aspirations.
- Your details will be recorded into our computer systems
- Your data will be shared with the Conservative Party, its officials and its representatives including, for example, the Member of Parliament for Redditch
- Your email address will be used to keep you informed about the work we are doing – and it may be used by the wider Conservative Party to tell you about our policies and decisions
- We will not share your information or data, including email address, outside of the Conservative Party
- Where we engage external research companies we will always ask you first before sharing any anonymised data with them
- When you complete a survey or take any other action on our website we might set a ‘cookie’ to note the details – this information will be used to either show or hide certain online advertisements – this is known as ‘targeted advertising’.
If you want to remove your data from our systems please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request so we can locate your records.